Ear Reconstructive Surgery Course
22 and 21 August 2014 - Sao Luiz Hospital (Morumbi Unit) – São Paulo
Sponsor: Brazilian Ear Institute
Honorary President: Prof. Ivo Pitanguy
Invited Professor: Juarez Avelar, MD.
Special Tribute: Prof. Dr. Oswaldo Castro
Coordinator:. Helio Paoliello, MD.
Marcelo Vaccari, MD
André Luiz Miranda Barbosa, MD.
Thiago M. Avelar, DS
* Department of Plastic Surgery – Marilia Medical School
of São Paulo State. Head: Helio Paoliello, MD.
* Centre for Studies and Research of Facial Defects Director: Marcelo Vaccari, MD.
* Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery (SBCP)
* Department of Plastic Surgery, Hospital São Luiz (Morumbi)
Head of the Department: Antonio Carlos Abramo MD
* International Confederation of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery (IPRAS)
Creation of new skeleton of the ear
The use of Stem Cells
Hands-on - practical and training how to carve and excavate the new framework of the ear.
Audience is allowed only to:
1 - Members of the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery (SBCP) and residents of Accredited Services SBCP
2 Member of National Societies Affiliated to the IPRAS
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IS LIMITED
Information and Registration:
Members of National Societies Affiliated to the IPRAS
Until July 31st - US$1.000,00
On site: US$1.400,00